Corona Virus Information
Bridgelea Parent Information for wider reopening of school September 2020
Bridgelea Longsight, Plymouth Grove West, M13 0AQ 0161 272 8716
Bridgelea Withington, Bridgelea Road, M20 3FB 01614348716
Assistant Head Teachers : Caroline Gibson (07712530464),Rebecca Squires (07950883160) email@example.com Safeguarding Lead - Lisa Shaw (07712330424)
- Remind your children to wash hands and keep their hands away from their face. Staff in school will remind your child as well.
- Please limit the toys or objects that children bring into schools. Encourage your child to only bring in a coat and lunch bag (if on packed lunch). Everything else they will be provided in school.
- For children on transport they can still bring their ipad to use and these will be put in a zip wallet each morning to limit transmission.
Vigilance with symptoms is crucial to prevent the spread of the infection. If anyone in your household displays any of the following symptoms :
- A new persistent cough
- High temperature (above 37)
- Loss of the sense of taste and smell
If you experience any symptoms, please get tested. You can book on www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Children over the age of 5 can be tested. Please share the results of a test with school so we can take appropriate measures.
- A negative test result will mean that your child can return to school upon receipt of the test.
- A positive test result means the person needs to self isolate for 7 days and members of the household isolate for 14 days.
The school Risk Assessment is also attached with further information.